[StBernard] Deadline Regarding Gutting/Demo Maintenance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 19:19:33 EDT 2006

Brenda,

You are not alone. I am living in St Bernard with my family. And I
recently sent an email out last week regarding grass cutting. I believe its
out of hand with the people that moved on and they are constantly knocking
the parish officials, the government, etc,. etc,.

Seems as though they just going in circles and avoiding the main subject at
hand. Congrats and good luck to the people who moved on but 9 months later
there should be decisions made on there property. If not CUT YOUR GRASS.

As I stated in one of my emails a friend of mine pays for his house to be
cut and 2 other neighbors to be cut. For the sake of having decent living
conditions. Its it fair that he pays for there lawn/weeds to be cut??? No
I don't think so. These people act like we are demanding them to rebuild
and landscape. Its totally ridiculous. If they moved on then fine so be
it. 20,000 people have not moved and choose to live in St Bernard. I just
do not understand the problem. Can someone clue me in. And if these people
really moved on then I think they need to quit complaining and MOVE ON. We
just want the damn grass cut. My friend pays 38.00, that's for 3 houses 2
of which are not his responisibilty. Haven't we all been punished enough
with Katrina? Now we are going to fight about weeds growing over the tops
of there houses and the people living there should just dismiss it because
we deserve this.

Venting
Shelia