[StBernard] Crestwood Suites

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 21:08:16 EDT 2006

Hi Westley,
Whenever I recieve good service I like to pass the experience on for
others to take advantage of. We had to stay at a hotel for a few weeks
before we finally went to close on our house and we chose Crestwood Suites
in Baton Rouge on Sherwood Forest Blvd. The people there were very
professional and very pleasant to deal with. The prices were reasonable and
the rooms were very nice. There is a kitchenette in each room and that
helped us not eat out so much :) Anyway, just wanted to pass that on to
anyone who now or in the future may be looking for accomedations.
Tina Loze
KittySaint19632000 at Yahoo.com