[StBernard] MRGO

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 20 22:44:05 EDT 2006

you are exactly right. wow i didn't think anyone around here was old enough
to remember that but me. glad to see that some of us are still around and
are able to recall some of the shady goings on from the past. did they ever
find anyone that could've been involved in that? i remember she worked for
some prominent lawyer in chalmette, right? it just seemed funny that with
all his money and clout you would think that he would've spared no expense
to find something out. weird. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH

Ben