[StBernard] For Roman Catholics

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 20 22:45:59 EDT 2006

SADLY ENOUGH, MY HUSBAND WAS TOTALLY TURNED OFF BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WHEN
IT WAS TIME FOR US TO GET MARRIED. HIS WIFE LEFT HIM FOR AN "INTERNET"
LOVE...AND WHY SHOULD HE BE PENALIZED...HE TRIED TO SAVE THE MARRIAGE BUT
SHE KEPT GOING TO HER SECRET UP NORTH ROMANCE. HE DIDN'T FEEL THAT HE SHOULD
HAVE TO SPEND ALL THAT MONEY TO GET IT ANNULLED NOR SHOULD HE FEEL PUNISHED.
WE BOTH WERE VERY ACTIVE CATHOLICS...NOW WITH THE ANNULMENT THING AND NOW
WITH THE LACK OF CATHOLIC HELP FROM KATRINA, SAD TO SAY, WE BOTH WALKED AWAY
FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
MISSING ST. B

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13350553

I was a members on the R.C.I.A team in my parish, and I see where
the church is coming from with these ideas, but I am one of the ones who
want to understand my religion to it's fullest, but on the other hand they
have members of our congregation who do not like it, to be fooled with they
still have not welcomed Vatican 2. I really feel they need to work on
getting our people annulled first , so their would still be some Catholics
left.
Sue