[StBernard] structual engineer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 1 23:16:31 EDT 2006

What is considered "getting the work started"? Does it mean a signed
contract with a contractor? We are doing some of the work ourselves and
contracting some out to others. We have gotten a new roof already, window's
and doors are ordered, is this considered having started the work? I don't
think the guys that did the roof got a permit that I know of. Is "getting
the work started" mean going and getting a permit so it will be on file with
the proper agency?

Thanks,

Laurie