[StBernard] 'Like John Wayne and the cavalry'

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 30 21:42:02 EDT 2006

I feel that we as returning St. Bernardians owe the Canadians a debt of
gratitude. Surely Mr. Rodriguez, or his assistant, could furnish an address
so citizens can send cards and letter of thanks and appreciation for all
that they did for us in our hour of need. Please see what you can do to
secure this info and share with those wishing to send thanks the Calvary
that gave us more help than our own Louisiana government.

Thanks,
Khaki