[StBernard] Sugar Mill

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 9 21:32:41 EDT 2006

Craig, I know this went through before, but I never received a response. I'm
at 1976 Sugar Mill Drive. The house across the street is 1969 Sugar Mill.
They have not cut the grass since Katrina and it don't look like they are
coming back. The house is still all open, but finally gutted. It is just a
horrible sight for the rest of us in the neighborhood trying to rebuild and
make our neighborhood clean and beautiful. This property needs to be taken
care of in some kind of way, either cleaned up or torn down. PLEASE HELP!!!
Also I'm not sure if the field in back of my property is private property or
parish owned, but it needs to be tended to, as the weeds are taller than
myself. I'm only 5' 2" but that is too tall for weeds . It is more like a
jungle. Any help is greatly appreciated. WOC