[StBernard] U.S. Congressman Bobby Jindal Issues Endorsement for Romero

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 15 22:06:26 EDT 2006

U.S. Congressman Bobby Jindal has endorsed Craig Romero stating: "Craig
Romero will help Louisiana get our fair share of energy royalties to restore
our coast. Craig Romero will help me fight for Louisiana in Washington."

Dear St. Bernard Parish friends,

I am proud to have the support of U.S. Congressman Bobby Jindal in this
campaign.

Bobby knows that we must have the strongest team possible working in
Washington together to fully recover from hurricane Katrina and to protect
our coast.

If you have not done so, I would encourage you to watch all of Bobby's
comments on the day he endorsed me. They take less than 3 minutes and
Bobby's words of support spell out some the critical issues affecting our
state and our region.

Just go to: <http://www.craigromero.com/VITTERandJINDALvideo.asp>

You will see Bobby's video just under Senator Vitter's.

I appreciate your support in this election. So much is at stake.

If you are displaced and you have not yet applied for an absentee ballot,
please do so. I have an entire page devoted just to voting at:
<http://www.craigromero.com/voting.asp>

Please visit this page to ensure you vote in this important November 7
election.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Craig Romero