[StBernard] We're Waiting too. Please don't forget about us!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 7 14:41:42 EST 2006

Khaki,

please check your comments- I am sorry that you did not see the response but
it was rather lengthy and addressed the question, which by the way was not
the first time I have posted an explanation of such on the site or in the
print media. I have done my best to provide information, sometimes answers,
sometimes insight, sometimes just opinion, but never have I avoided
responding.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig