[StBernard] Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 1 21:03:27 EST 2007

Wrenchturner,

Please forgive me, but I do not understand what forgivable loan program you
are referring. If you are referring to the LRA grant, I am not aware of any
aspect of the program that allows you to top 150K. Sorry about the lack of
insight on this question. If there is other information that would help me
help you, please send it to me.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig