[StBernard] Samantha Perez article

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 1 21:04:19 EST 2007

Janet,
How great! I read the article and was truly touched. Christmas is such a
magical time of year isn`t it? I have to say that Christmas 2005 is a blur
because of living with family. Christmas 2006 was so beautiful. It was
heartwarming to hear the excitement in Sara`s voice that Santa had come and
brought her 15 things and she only asked for 12 LOL It is so wonderful to be
in our own home for Christmas. New Year`s eve was great also. We have found
that all we need are each other. Bernard and my gift was Sara`s happiness.
We miss St Bernard , our last Christmas there it snowed, so magical.
Blessings to all!!!
Tina Loze