[StBernard] Enforcement to begin today on St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 20 23:07:51 EST 2007

3808 Jacob,

Sorry about your difficulties with the inconsiderate low lifes that have
attacked your efforts. Since there are still some questions about the area
that the house is in as far as Murphy using any surplus funds in the
settlement to purchase land behind the 20 arpent on the 4 street buyout area
(which I do not have much faith in), are you planning to return to the
property and if not are you having the house taken down or trying to sell it
privately. If selling to the LRA, remember that if you document your damage
and square footage, signing up for demolition will not penalize you in your
LRA grant amount. If you are taking it down, then securing the property is
not necessary. If you are salvaging the house, try using some of the clear
film or plastic that some people are starting to use. Also, try to make
contact with anyone who is working on a house in the area or back on their
property and solicit their eyes and ears for your property.

If I can be of any assistance in this, please let me know.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig