[StBernard] Getting over it?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 20 23:15:03 EST 2007

It was all horrible what we've been through, but it is just a part of the
natural birth/death process that makes up the universe; the day before
Katrina, we had a Chinses dinner at the old Jade Gardens on Jean Lafitte;
my fortune said " You will soon witness a miracle" Boy they weren't
kidding! I guess not all miracles are good, like winning the lottery, but
its all for a reason and we must embrace it, good or bad. Dwelling on the
past isn't very healthy; its nice to visit once in a while, but lets rejoice
TODAY and plan for the future. Go St. Bernard! MsSimms