[StBernard] Raised homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 20 23:32:18 EST 2007

Okay, enough is enough. This is beginning to infuriate me -- Did I miss
something? I can understand the "blighted" homes being an eyesore, but
because a resident isn't keeping up with their property the way that others
would like people are now free to ask about ordinances?? What's next, the
cars are not parked straight enough for you, the grass is 1/2 inch too high?

This is still America, right??

I thought that you wanted people to return -- stop the nit-picking and worry
about yourself and your own property. Leave the people alone, at least they
are back and doing something with it. Good, Lord, I'm glad we had ours
demoed and relocated.

TLH