[StBernard] Another Nightmare

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 3 15:12:12 EST 2007

Karen,
So sorry and I hope your find the strength to keep going; look at it this
way, you are really experieneced at it now! It is really criminal that they
come up with that excuse; however, from their perspective, it isn't their
obligation to insure anybody they are another corporation out to make
money. We are truly at the mercy of big business. I am still paying to
live in 2 houses because Bellsouth hasn't got the phone lines working in
Saint Bernard yet ; all the best, MsSimms

> Now on top of everything else I have to fight for (lawsuits, Road Home,

> etc.), Allstate has decided to drop my homeowner's insurance. They claim

> they inspected my house and determined that it was abandoned so they

dropped