[StBernard] Video Shows John Breaux Supporting Bobby Jindal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 3 15:28:05 EST 2007

In Case You Missed It

Video Shows John Breaux Supporting Bobby Jindal

March 1, 2006

Lee Fletcher Blog Post on "Breaux Supports Jindal" Video:

On several of my previous posts I have mentioned John Breaux might run for
governor but news reports say he is actually registered to vote in Maryland.
Louisiana's constitution will not allow him to run in that case.

The interesting thing is John Breaux may be part of a rumor campaign aimed
at anything other than an actual run. Some say he is trying to float a trial
balloon to slow down the growing support for Bobby Jindal.

But hold that thought...

When I did a little research, I found that John Breaux is actually on record
publicly supporting Bobby Jindal and has been for some time. Here is a link
to a video that I found on You Tube
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qFHYLaUdo> .

I enjoyed seeing this kind of information first hand because I always knew
Breaux had a long and positive history of choosing Jindal when he needed a
go to person.

Here is a transcript of what Breaux said:

ANNOUNCER:

Before the Democrats get all excited about having John Breaux try to stop
Bobby Jindal, maybe they would like to hear what super lobbyist John Breaux
has said about Bobby Jindal:

BREAUX quotes:

Bobby Jindal has had every job I can think of in Louisiana that is
important.

Jindal's leadership against fraud has resulted in an $8 million reduction in
Medicaid spending.

He sort of rescued our Louisiana Medicaid program. If anybody can do that,
hell, you can do any job.

Mr. Jindal is a highly skilled and eminently qualified individual possessing
outstanding credentials and qualifications.

ANNOUNCER:

Sounds like John Breaux would vote for Bobby Jindal - if he were even
registered to vote here.

(video ends)

Bobby Jindal was even tapped by Breaux to work on healthcare reforms and has
always had Breaux's confidence as a person who could be counted on to handle
tough issues.

If Breaux is not running for governor, and I do think he really will, maybe
he is supportive of Jindal when it all boils down to it.

When one takes a closer look, John Breaux really likes Bobby Jindal and has
clearly backed him when it counts.

Breaux clearly has a record of backing Bobby Jindal. Town Hall will continue
to follow this closely so stay tuned.

(More on this today on Town Hall or check us out worldwide right here from
5-6 pm weekdays on your drive time for hot political talk.)