[StBernard] taco bell

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 7 23:44:52 EST 2007

Let's get some national action against Taco Bell. Send this to as many
people as you know.

Please help the communities who have been abandoned by the franchise owners
of various Taco Bell restaurants in the Hurricane Katrina area. Go to
http://www.wwltv.com/topstories/stories/wwl030607tptacobell.276ea324.html
for the television news story and see for yourself how the franchise owners
have left 6 Taco Bell stores in the New Orleans area to fester 18 months
and the national corporation has done nothing. Surely they have disaster
cleanup insurance since the Taco Bell website says that to be considered for
a franchise one needs a net worth of at least $1 million and have at least
$360,000 in liquid assets. Our community has sent a complaint to Taco Bell
headquarters, but we know it is their corporate image and our opinion as
customers that will drive Taco Bell to take responsibility for buildings in
our neighborhoods that are rotting with food, mold, and rats. Please pass
this email to everyone you know and ask them to boycott Taco Bell, go to
their customer feedback site and send the message that you will boycott
until they cleanup these six restaurants website is
http://www.tacobell.com/legal/feedback.asp and email the franchise dept.
directly by writing to 2yumyum at yum.com. Their phone no. is 1-800-TACO BELL.