[StBernard] Field of Dreams

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 9 15:07:59 EST 2007

"Yes Chad, Jerry does feel free to offer up his comments on what's happening
even though he has no intention of going back there (according to his own
postings on nola.com). However, consider the source: a non-resident. It
doesn't pertain to him. ..As you become familiar with his style of writing
you can begin to just hit the delete button when you realize the message is
from him. ..Medicaid will cover psychotrophic drugs such as anti-aniety and
anti-depression medications.--JLY"

**Thanks for your kind comments, Mr. York. I'll check into things when you
can spell "anxiety" or "psychotropic" correctly, so that I won't make a
mistake with an incorrect diagnosis. <chuckle>.

For the time being, though, I'll write how I wish myself and others feel as
such when they have something important on their mind. I won't take the
forum to bash as you're so much an expert, but only to say that as long as I
don't break rules of courtesy and leave my senses as a gentleman that it's
my opinion and I don't expect you to understand much of what I write anyhow.
Let's just say that for the time being, I'm not 100% as I would like to be,
but neither is 99.9% of those who have experienced "plunder and asunder" on
August 29th. I'm so glad you're doing fine and dandy because someday, we all
would like to be in those shoes carefree and as a non-worrywart.

Best to you in your lifetime, as everyone can attest, we all need a great
deal of good luck during these ever-concerning times. Because by last
official reports, EVERYONE has lost something in their homes during the
storm--not just those who live within the "city-limits" of St. Bernard, but
those who have misplaced their lives either trying to get back or moving
towards serenity in their lives.

--jer--