[StBernard] Question for the list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 20 23:44:28 EDT 2007

Thanks Westley. You pretty much confirmed the impression I had of him when
he was on the Council. I personally thought he was an idiot when he floated
the idea of a hotel tax for the one hotel/motel in the parish!

And the governing always look surprised when the goverened tend to regard
politicians with a jaundiced eye and cynical attitude! LOL

JLY

Although I can't answer your specific questions, what I and a few
friends of
mine all think is he is nothing but a grandstander. His life goal
has
always been to be a politician.

He's usually causing some ruckus with the state Republican Party and
he is
trying to be some type of political consultant or other such bigwig
while
not in any elected office.

I would fully expect him to run for State Rep District 104 again,
especially
if Nina Hutter decides to make a run for Senate District 1 to
replace
Boasso.

Westley