[StBernard] HUD Homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 29 18:58:45 EDT 2007

Yes Dauterive is in the oil spill & the owner of the house is NOT selling to the LRA so i do not think it has anything to do with them. There was already one person on NOLA.com complaining that her neigbor fixed up his house to rent out as a hud home (house was already a rental before the hurricane) and there are 8 people living in the house and they were from the 9th ward. I have no problem with where they are from but 8 to one home is kind of pushing it.

Concerned Resident