[StBernard] The Chalmation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 3 19:54:14 EDT 2007

My family and went to WOW Cafe & Wingery last night. To my surprise they
have a drink named "The Chalmation." There is a signature collectors' cup.
On the cup is has, " Much love for the people of da Parish of St. Bernard
and the city of Chalmette, LA birthplace of this fantastic fruity favorite."
It goes on to list what goes into making the drink. I didn't taste the
drink but did get a signature cup - it was the only cup that they could put
a lid on for my youngest daughter. So, find yourself a WOW and toast the
great city of CHALMETTE, LA.

FYI,
Cindy