[StBernard] Chalmations Across the Country

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 3 19:55:54 EDT 2007

I gotta tell y'all that when I dropped my daughter off at her friend's house
in Jumonville, I rode through the subdivision and what a beautiful place it
is. They have so many folks back in their homes, and the homes are
absolutely beautiful. Still working on them, but man...does this show
progress! Congratulations to everyone who is doing so well putting their
homes back together.

I have moved to Mandeville and really like my new home and the lovely
surroundings. I remain so proud of St. Bernard and those who commited to
rebuilding. I wish you the best and miss you so. I'll come back to visit as
often as I can. Keep on truckin'.

-cwm