[StBernard] New Items Posted to LouisianaRebuilds.info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 3 21:28:57 EDT 2007

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

New Orleans Recovery Blueprints Revealed

The New Orleans Office of Recovery Management has released a blueprint for
rebuilding New Orleans. Read about the plans and access documents detailing
designated Recovery Zones in our Neighborhoods section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/neighborhoods> .

City-Assisted Evacuation Plan Announced

The City of New Orleans has released this year's City-Assisted Evacuation
Plan. Read this plan and access other information on statewide hurricane
evacuation and emergency preparedness in our Public Safety section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/publicsafety> .