[StBernard] Chalmations Across the Country

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 3 22:16:20 EDT 2007

Definitely getting bigger and better by leaps and bounds; We should all be
proud of all our hard work and humble to all those that dug in, rolled up
their sleeves, risked their health and helped, and as a result, we see the
end is in sight! What an amazing journey. Not that I would ask for it or
want to do it again, but it has been the challenge of challenges (I don't
think we could begin to make a reality show about it because it was too
real). Yall come back! MsSimms