[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Housing Authority

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 3 22:21:36 EDT 2007

My neighbor is turning his property on Plaza Drive to the state. I'd like to know how I could get info on purchasing this property from the State in order to have a larger lot and how long before the state would be willing to sell to neighbors remaining in the community. I want to get started rebuilding but plans on how to build would certainly change if we were able to get a larger lot. I have gotten in touch w/my neighbor and he said he'd notify the state when they sell to LRA.

Are we supposed to let it be known that we'd be interested in such a purchase? Please advise.

KHAKI

Hopefully it won't be like most things and take forever to come to fruition. We'd like to start in the very near future.