[StBernard] Gov's veto

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 20 20:57:34 EDT 2007

It's true Deborah. We should all have uninsured motorist insurance. As my
insurance agent put it, by not carrying uninsured motorist insurance, you
are protecting everyone except yourself. So I bought it. My then 16 year
old daughter was in a car accident and run off the road by a drunk driver at

7:00 am on her way to school. Then he fled. A passerby saw it all and
followed the man and called police on his cell. The man then got out of his

car and tried to run and the police caught him. He had no insurance, of
course. Our insurance paid for all her medical bills and her car that we
had just bought for her two weeks before. Thank God her injuries were not
life threatening and she is ok. Buy it.

Laurie