[StBernard] Cartoon of the Day

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 3 10:15:42 EDT 2007

This is funny. We wonder which protection Bill used with Hillary to make up
her mind to run in New York. It was far away from her homebase, unless she
was scooting to avoid and get rid of Bill and he decided to chase after her
to the Big Apple <g>.. We can only surmise that her marriage is BZ these
days with Bill touring the country with politics, speaking and Katrina
support with elder Bush. She's BZ campaigning and doing the hotel bit each
night on the road. Hard to put 2 people together unless they're practicing
Cybersex <chuckle>.. NOT!!!

Btw, IF Mr. Vitter doesn't straighten up, perhaps we'll have to find another
republican replacement who "can keep his pen in his pocket" <G>.. Both Demos
and Republican these days are either finding themselves having to admit to
homosexuality or adultery. (Perhaps, those not coming clean and admitting
the truth should be "beaten with a holy bible" until conscious of the Lord.
;^)

--jer