[StBernard] Sens. Craig & Vitter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 3 19:47:42 EDT 2007

I wanted to weigh in on the comments being made regarding Senator Craig and
Senator Vitter. I do not agree with what either did and I find it disgusting
how my daughter is growing up in such a world.I have to disagree though with
the catholic religon that one sin is not as bad as bad as the other. I was
taught that all sin was just as bad as any other. I mean think about it
Jesus was nailed to the cross for ALL sins not just the big ones and the
agony he felt was not for any one particular sin it was for ALL. But who are
we to judge these men anyway? Yes, we can choose to not let them be in
office but as Jesus said let he who is without sin throw the first stone.I
know I am not perfect and there are plenty I have asked forgiveness for but
I refuse to sit here and judge them. I will pray for them and hope that they
will find God`s grace because the way I figure it God`s wrath is far worse
than what we can do. Everyone who is talking about church need to pray
before they go to the polls next time. We need more christians running our
country. I have been very impressed with Craig Taffaro, and I say they need
more Craig Taffaro`s out there. He has been on this site getting things done
for people of St Bernard. If there were more like him can you imagine where
this country would be?
Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
Tina Loze