[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 9 22:57:36 EDT 2007

Barry Bernadas is not running for sheriff because of his section 8 houses or

any real estate he may own. He has been interested in running for sheriff
before the hurricane and before anyone here even knew what FEMA was. His
interest became very real after the last election when Stephens barely
slipped in a victory against Larry Landry. He then knew it was possible for

the machine to be beaten. Why does everyone always have to think the
worst of people? And why do you feel the need to degrade him by calling him

a "pencil pusher"? Do you know what his day to day duties were with the
FBI? I think he would make an excellent sheriff.

Laurie