[StBernard] FOR CRAIG - MERAUX COW PASTURE

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 18 22:06:44 EDT 2007

Craig, This is just a follow up on a previous email that I sent you. My son
lives on the pasture side of Meraux Lane. His backyard is fenced in, but
someone put up another fence about 3 feet from his, running the length of
the cow pasture. The problem is that when they cut the pasture, they are
not cutting the grass between these two fences. Since this is Meraux
property, shouldn't they be cutting it ? It is about 2 - 3 feet high.
Thanks for any help that you can give.

Also, is anyone really being fined for non-compliance of grass cutting ? I
see signs posted on houses, the owners come & cut, then let it get high
again. And houses purchased by contractors are just as bad. One contractor
has someone who cuts only when it get about 3 feet high & then only cuts the
front. The back is above the fence.

Syl