[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 19 01:06:22 EDT 2007

JDR,

Thank you for responding to my concerns and that helps me to feel a lot
better to know that just because I don't see a police car, it does not mean
that they are not around. I did not see the deputy at Chalmette High today
but it looked like a teacher was standing on the corner, doing her best. I
think she was mostly trying to stop the traffic so the buses could get out
onto Judge Perez. She had some orange cones. Maybe that deputy has been
assigned to somewhere else. My husband had a conversation with him one day
and he said he didn't know how long he would be there and he may be he here
today and gone tomorrow. I will make the calls you suggested. Thanks,
Laurie