[StBernard] Road Home advice fast

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 1 23:02:56 EDT 2007

I have a Road Home question that I know someone from the List can help me
with. I need a "fact" not "I think" --
If I'm receiving Road Home money but I have a SBA loan the money goes to the
SBA, correct? Does this mean I will have to pay the taxes at the end of
the year out of my pocket? If I do, I may be the first person to tell the
Road Home no thank you, keep your money because I will have to pay 35% of
$125,000.00 out of my own pocket. And less not forget the social security
taxes I will have to pay on that. Oh this is getting worse. I need honest
advice from someone that knows the facts.

Trying to go back home