[StBernard] Reply to ddk on Restaurants

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 10 21:21:31 EDT 2007

Have you tried Brewsters? They have a pretty good varied menu. The steak
sandwich is my personal favorite, while my husband likes the chicken cordon
bleu and the grilled chicken salad.
A good breakfast place is the Coffee Talk restaurant in the motel on paris
road. Their omelets are good.
My husband also loves to eat at Armonds on Judge Perez next to Nye's. They
have good veal cutlet and some other good entrees.
I haven't tried Rocky V's yet and yours is the 1st review I've heard.
Someone else told me that The Riverbend Bistro is good also.
I try to support the parish businesses also. There are just some things you
can't get in the parish.I also heard a rumor about a Waffle House coming in.
That would be great!
To all you folks, please patronize your local busunesses. Most are
struggling to get back to where they were pre K.
I AM MISSING THE PARISH BUT VISITING REGULARLY!!
cabowaboj