[StBernard] boards and commissions

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 19 22:03:32 EDT 2007

Just a reminder, our charter provides for parish citizen participation and
representation via all these boards and commissions. Without the public
participation as voting members of these boards and commissions to make
recommendations of approval or denials to the council, then the citizen
input is diminished. Next time you see a vacancy on one of these boards or
commissions, ask yourself, "If not me, then who will serve?" "If not me,
then who represents the citizens and public process?" "If not now, will it
matter?" To the Stop SDT person, if you can start a website, you sure can
be a candidate for the Zoning Advisory Board. ddk