[StBernard] Vote Walter Boasso #2 Tomorrow

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 19 22:38:28 EDT 2007

Election day is tomorrow! After months of hard work, election day is finally
here. Tomorrow is your chance to vote Walter Boasso #2 for Governor.

Vote Walter Boasso #2 for Governor - click here
<http://pollinglocator.sos.louisiana.gov/> for your polling location. The
polls are open from 6am to 8pm.

Tomorrow we will be phone banking and canvassing. Volunteer to help Walter's
campaign on election day, call 1-888-926-2776 or email
volunteer at governorboasso.org.

We also want to remind you that you are invited to Walter's Election Night
Party. Come and join us watch the election results roll in. It will be a
great opportunity to celebrate Walter's success and all your hard work.

The party will begin at 7pm, at the:

Wyndham New Orleans
100 Rue Iberville
New Orleans, LA 70130
Tel: 504-566-7006

If you would like to stay overnight, you can book a room at the special rate
of $149 + tax by calling Earl Lizana at 504-553-5110.

Get our there early tomorrow and vote Walter Boasso #2 for Governor, work
hard and enjoy the evening.

Team Boasso