[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 19 21:20:44 EST 2007

True, the "quality of life" in St. Bernard Parish pre-Katrina was eons away
from the quality of life (for the most part of New Orleans) either Pre or
Post-katrina.

When people behavior themselves, obey laws and stay out of trouble,
communities prosper. I cannot say the NEW St. Bernard will be as safe as it
was Pre-K because history has not been written yet.

However, there seemed to be less incidents before the storm. Also, with the
new makeup of residency in the parish, it could mean a difference in one
direction or the other.

--jer--

Well Jerry, the only thing I could do on my absentee ballot for sheriff was
to leave it blank. I had read too many negative things about Landry but
neither could I give Stephens my vote. Hopefully Stephens realizes he got
back in only because of a lack of true choice in the election.

Jim

PS
I don't believe the b.s. about "Jack has kept the parish safe for 23 years".
The parish has been safe for that long due to the character of the residents
living there.