[StBernard] To Craig --- RE: Interesting idea about new hospital

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 27 23:07:35 EST 2007

Craig, First congrats on your victory. After what you have endured since
Katrina and the nastiest governing for the next 4 yrs will hopefully feel
like a cakewalk.

How about weighing in on the hospital issue. Should the council and
administation wait till after the newly elected people take over the set up
the system and make the appointments? I know I would certainly feel better
about it that way. And as SJK is asking should a public hospital be on the
ballot?

The people obviously wanted change by looking at the election results.

Randy