[StBernard] Lost Bracelet at Our Lady of Lourdes Ball Saturday Night

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 17 00:22:48 EST 2008

Call Lena Torres, she is charge of the Krewe of Lourdes. Or you may want to
call Oak Harbor Auditorium (not sure of the name), in Slidell where the Ball
was held.

"Saturday night at Our Lady of Lourdes Ball/Supper Dance, I lost a
diamond tennis bracelet that belonged to my mother-in-law, who passed
away unexpectedly 2 months after Katrina while we were living with my
in-laws in their home in Baton Rouge. As you can imagine, I am
heartbroken. If anyone has any information about this bracelet, please
contact Joan at 504-556-7552. Thank you."

**Jer responds:

Call the rectory and ask the priest who will be serving mass this Sat-Sun to
announce your bracelet has been lost during the Supper Dance and let them or
you know it's a cherished heirloom and would appreciate the recovery. In
return offer back to God a reward of a mass said in the name of any loved
ones of the recovery.

God will work wonders to have you recover your bracelet.

Sincerely,

--jer--