[StBernard] Clean Our Ball Parks Sat Feb 9th 8AM

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 7 10:12:10 EST 2008

46708. Clean Our Ball Parks - Volunteers Needed
by SBRCORP, 2/6/08 20:54 ET
The St. Bernard Recreation Corp. is partnering with the St. Bernard
Recreation Dept. to clean the ball parks in St. Bernard Parish. We will
begin with Carolyn Park (Arabi) this Saturday, February 9th at 8:00 a.m. If
you would like to volunteer, please call Sabrina at 583-6000 or just come to
Carolyn Park (Arabi) Saturday morning. Refreshments will be served.

Bring your usual supplies, tools, equipment and Good Attitude St Bernard !!

Whose IN? or is it Who's on First?