[StBernard] Jer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 19 20:24:54 EDT 2008

I'm not trying to really bash or trash any one. I just don't believe it is
right to discourage people into not coming back to what they may consider
home. Every one has their own feelings about living or not living in the
parish, but to try to discourage them into coming back is just wrong. We
need the people to come back to help build this parish to be a better place
to live than it ever was. Without the people we have no parish. I feel
completely safe right here as to any other place you could live. You have
good and evil no matter where you live. My whole family lived in the parish
before Katrina, but I have three sisters who choose not to come back here to
live and one brother who is not back yet. They do not knock the parish or
try to discourage people about the parish. My mom and other brother are back
living here,but I wish my whole family was back. They have to do what they
feel, and I have to do what I feel(and it is what I am doing). God Bless to
All, that means you also, JER. Thanks Westley for letting me share !!!
WOC