[StBernard] Jer

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 19 21:09:45 EDT 2008

WOC,

I'm sure you know I've not made such comments, but still, I was just
defending Jerry's right to say what he thinks. I look at everyone's comment
on this list like the American Idol judges - to balance off Simon's
judemental attitude you need someone like Paula Abdul to praise everyone
(even if they're bad).

I believe you have to take everything Jer says with a grain of salt.
Remember, you may never side with an extremist's point of view, but they're
bound to make some valid points. We just have to know how to weigh
everything and try not to take it all to heart.

John Scurich