[StBernard] (Region 6): EPA Awards Over $1 million to the State of Louisiana

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 26 21:07:18 EDT 2008

Here's hoping our drinking water intake gets the appropriate analysis. LDHH
is responsible for the treatment of the water. The coast guard is
responsible when their are toxic discharges into the river. The LDEQ is
responsible to permit industry(s) to discharge and at what proximity to
intakes. This area needs more accountability at the permitting and
discharge so that our community is not the only accountable and responsible
party at the treatment stage. SJK