[StBernard] Jimmy Besson contact info

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 4 11:43:19 EDT 2008

well, the email bounced off the mailer demon. I will try the phone number.
Thanks.
There is a large group coming (next year, but still, its a major event) the
DAYLE - Definitely Abled Youth Leadership Event, and they are looking for
opportunities for a service project.
This event will be followed shortly after by the National Youth Gathering of
the ELCA, with expected 36000 youth, also looking for opportunities for
service projects.

The DAYLE is specifically interested in something like Jimmy's Kids,
obviously. I would love to see them do projects in da parish. They are
staying in New Orleans. The city will be full of Lutherans wanting to learn
how to help where it is needed.

Gaby

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

-Aristotle