[StBernard] Notes from the Louisiana Legislature

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 23 20:31:44 EDT 2008

Editors note: The session is now officially over (who's more relieved? Us or
the legislators?) You can check the status of any bill by going to:
http://www.legis.state.la.us

>From what I can tell, HB922 has passed after a Conference Committee vote and

is headed to the Govenor's office.
----

Whats the status of House Bill 922 by Representative Reed Henderson ? HB
922 would exempt our St. Bernard doctors from certain rules which would
prevent them from serving on our Hospital Service District (HSD). Did that
pass yet?

SJK