[StBernard] first news conference

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 8 10:23:51 EST 2008

Yes, Laurie, from your mouth to God's ears regarding him moving more to the
center; however, things are not looking good with the first appointee that
he's made. Apparently, the first appointee has the nickname similar to
Rambo. I started reading up on him after Obama released the name yesterday.
Nancy Pelosi gave him his stepping stones on his Democratic career. Sorry,
the name is escaping me right now.

And my criticism of Obama was never regarding his lack of speech, as always
he's as smooth as silk.

TJH