[StBernard] Tomorrow

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 14 19:02:22 EDT 2009

Sign the Petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ktJWL7POInIZKhJ&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> Join the Team <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=edKKIPMqHhLOL0I&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> Join David Vitter's Team Today <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hqIQIYOCJkJVJaL&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF>

Tomorrow, April 15th, will be recognized all across the great state of Louisiana and the rest of the country as “National T.E.A. (Taxed Enough Already) Party Day.” Patriots in more than a dozen of Louisiana’s cities will gather to protest higher taxes, out-of-control government spending and perhaps the greatest period of fiscal irresponsibility Washington has ever seen. I hope you will join the movement at a TEA Party in your area – to find one taking place near you, follow this link <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=kjKWJ7POLnI2LkK&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> .

Thanks to all my Citizen Co-Sponsors who have signed the TEA Party petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=nmL2KgM0KqL9JuJ&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> , letting the liberal leaders in Congress and the White House know how disappointed the people of Louisiana are with their decisions and agenda. But I need more help – we have set a goal to recruit 5,000 new Citizen Co-Sponsors by the end of the week in order to drive the message home. To become a Citizen Co-Sponsor and help me reach this goal, please sign my petition today by following this link. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=lkIYKaPTLgKNKfL&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF>

Don’t forget to send this message along to five friends so that they can help us reach our goal of recruiting 5,000 new co-sponsors by the end of the week. And again, I hope you will be able to join the movement by attending a TEA Party near you <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=enJKLPMrF9JAIVK&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> .

Thank you for your help in the fight for lower taxes and greater fiscal responsibility. With your help, we will get the message through.

Thank you,

David

P.S. – We need 5,000 new Citizen Co-Sponsors for this legislation by the end of the week. If you haven’t done so already, please sign my petition against higher taxes <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hgLQIYNDLcIHK5J&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> , and forward this message to five of your friends so they can do the same. And don’t forget to attend a TEA Party tomorrow, April 15th – to find one in your area, follow this link <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ktIWI7PPJfKOIfI&s=esJNI0NIIeKQI5PNLtG&m=jtKVJ5NJLeJZF> .