[StBernard] Hold Washington Accountable

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 15 09:29:21 EDT 2009

Sign the Petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fkIUK9PRLnKSKfL&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E> Join the Team <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=8dJGLOMpFgJFIVK&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E>

After speaking to many folks who supported the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) parties across Louisiana, I was proud to recently coauthor the Federal Sunshine Act, S. 604 (Senate version of HR 1207).

The Federal Sunshine Act is important legislation because it would mandate an audit of the Federal Reserve System and of the Federal Reserve banks. I believe it is important to hold our leaders accountable <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=bqLMIXNBLjIMK5J&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E> for every taxpayer dollar, which this legislation will help accomplish. I hope you'll join me in this effort by becoming a Citizen Co-Sponsor of this legislation today. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ejISI6PNJmKTIfI&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E>

As you know, I have been fighting and opposing President Obama and his reckless-spending liberal allies every step of the way. I will continue to work tirelessly as a critical voice in the Senate against Washington’s huge increases in spending and debt, and the efforts to take over banks, insurance companies, car companies, energy companies and now health care.

But we’ve got a big fight ahead of us. My opponent Charlie Melancon has voted with President Obama and Speaker Pelosi on all the major votes and they're lining up support for his initiatives. That's why your help as grassroots supporter is so crucial now. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hwKYJfMZIpJ0JpL&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E>

More big Obama government or less government? Liberals like Charlie Melancon and the Obama Administration will not rest until they force government into running almost every major aspect of our daily lives.

With your continued help, we will stop them from forcing their liberal agenda on the people of Louisiana. Please forward this email to 5 of your friends and ask them to sign up as citizen co-sponsors of the Federal Sunshine Act <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=afIKKUNxGiINL5K&s=drILLXMEIdKOL2NJIsG&m=giIMI0PJKkL2E> and to volunteer as grassroots leaders as we take this fight to the Obama-Pelosi-Reid machine in Congress.

Thanks again for your dedication to our cause.

David