[StBernard] "Hillary-care" Revisited -- the nationalization of America's health care...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 15 10:23:27 EDT 2009

Dear Westley,

<http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009SurveyHealthCare/Default.aspx?Init
iativeKey=LN6JXSNPWNRM> We do need health care reform in America, but there
is a right way -- and a wrong way -- to go about it.

President Obama and Congressional Democrats want a government-run health
care system that puts a Washington bureaucrat between American families and
their doctors. And they are hurrying to pass and sign a bill as quickly as
they can.

Obama has ordered the Pelosi/Reid-run Congress to get him a bill to sign
before August 8th, when Congress begins its summer recess. That's less than
25 days from now.

Why the rush?

The Democrats have learned from their missteps last time they tried to force
Americans into a socialized health care system -- the abysmal failure of the
Clinton Administration's "HillaryCare."

So now, they are rushing "Obamacare" through Congress, hoping it avoids the
same fate.

President Obama and Congressional Democrats think government is the solution
to every problem. They're wrong.

The government already runs car companies, banks and mortgage companies.
Republicans believe that the last thing the American people want is
government telling them when and where -- or even whether -- they can get
medical treatment for their families.

The RNC believes your voice should be heard before the Obama Democrats
nationalize almost one fifth of our economy, incur trillions of dollars in
new spending and debt, and begin rationing health care to the American
people.

Your opinion on the many domestic and foreign policy issues that America
faces has been vital. The future of health care in America is so important
-- especially as Obama Democrats are moving swiftly to bring European-style
socialized medicine here -- that I am asking for more of your grassroots
insight today.

That's why I hope you will take a moment right now to fill out online
<http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009SurveyHealthCare/Default.aspx?Init
iativeKey=LN6JXSNPWNRM> our Future of American Health Care survey. Your
input will help Republican leaders in Washington, D.C. and across America
know where you stand on the Obama Democrats' nationalized health care plans
and the Republican alternative.

And, after you complete your survey
<http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009SurveyHealthCare/Default.aspx?Init
iativeKey=LN6JXSNPWNRM> , please take this opportunity to make a secure
online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 to help support our
efforts to combat the Democrats' attempt to impose "Obamacare" on all of us.

You and the RNC are all that stand between our sensible Republican plan for
real health care reform and the Democrats' scheme to take more of your
hard-earned income to pay for other people's health care while limiting
yours.

So please complete your Future of American Health Care survey online
<http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009SurveyHealthCare/Default.aspx?Init
iativeKey=LN6JXSNPWNRM> right now and support our efforts to ensure our
health care freedoms by making a special RNC contribution if you can. Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Michael Steele
Chairman, Republican National Committee