[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 15 19:15:30 EDT 2009

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

Abandoned Vehicle Auction

On Thursday, July 16, 2009, the City of New Orleans Department of Public
Works will hold its third and largest abandoned vehicle auction of the year.

Find out more here <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3726> .

Find Affordable Rentals

Our Renters section lists two organizations that help residents find
affordable rental housing. The UNITY Housing Locator and Louisiana Housing
Search both offer online and toll-free search options.
Find out more in our Renters section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/renters> .

Homeowner Information

Our Homeowners section includes information on the Road Home Hazard
Mitigation Grant <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners#road> , tips
for reducing summer utility bills
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/utilities#efficiency> , and a list of
organizations helping homeowners rebuild their homes using volunteer labor
and donated materials <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners#rebuild>
.
Find this information and more in our Homeowners section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners> .

Upcoming Events

July 16: RIS Presentation: Where's the Cool Air Going?
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4044>

July 16: Abandoned Vehicle Auction
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3726>

July 16: Colton School Public Meeting
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4051>

July 17: Career Expo <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4086>

July 18: Greater New Orleans Housing Fair
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4056>

July 18: New Orleans Community Wide Health Fair
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4087>

July 22: Good Work Network: Doing Business with the Film Industry
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3079>

August 15: Jefferson Parish Road Home Properties Auction
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4072>