[StBernard] Ramadan

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 26 07:35:21 EDT 2009

Isn't that a strange coincidence. I said the same thing just recently-The
Obamas have NOT attended church since becoming the First Family. That has
never happened in the history of our nation. And then they go on vacation
right when the 10 days of ramadan begin. He stated when he was elected that
he was not a christian. I sure hope that the people that elected him are
ready for the change that he is bringing. All I can say is faithful
christians better be keeping both eyes on the eastern sky-The return of The
Lord is imminent.

Ben